Anyone but me noticing the very strange weather ... worldwide?
Here's some records that have fallen so far in 2005...
- Switzerland – Coldest since records began
- Perth - Wettest autumn in 38 years
- Croatia – Coldest night since 1963
- Czech Republic – Most snowfall in 40 years
- France – Colder than record in 1971
- Germany – Coldest in 100 years
- Victoria – Coldest February since 1954
- Victoria – Wettest February since 1973
- South Australia – Worst wild fire in 22 years
- South Australia - Dryest autumn ever
- South Australia - Warmest autumn since 1923
- California – Wettest February in over 100 years
- Kenya – Hottest February in 20 years
- UAE – First ever snow fall (Dec 30)
- Boston – Most snow in a month (January)
Personally, I think we are being told something ... Are you ready? Am I ready? Let me know what you think!
Naaman's Life Home