Thursday, February 02, 2006

A Dedication: To the Unknown julia

I had been blythly posting away, confident that I had somehow slipped under the net-radar and no-one was reading my posts. It was a kind of cosy feeling really, like being in bed on a rainy day with a good book and no-one else within a million miles ... And then julia shattered my confidence by posted a comment. She may not have been the first but she was definitely the first I noticed (yup, I wasn't watching very closely).

So this post is dedicated to julia ... For three reasons. She:
1) Very kindly congratulated me on my engagement
2) She is my firstest and most frequentest commenter on this blog ... She has commented at least twice! (She actually informed me she had already comment on a post ... Which I have mislaid ... Its probably down the back of the sofa cushions with the remote control, a small colony of loose change, and that banana that went missing last summer) ... julia this gives you the extreme dubious honour of being my greatest fan. If I were you, I'd change my name right away, move to another country and pretend it wasn't me ;)
3) Just tricking. I only had two.

julia ... Thank you! May your screen always be bright and glowy, your mouse run smooth and your link be fast and true.

No comments: