Friday, December 09, 2005

Attention: New Seating Policy

Australian airlines are taking a fair bit of flack at the moment over their policy banning men from sitting next to unaccompanied minors. There seems to be plenty o' talk about how discriminatory this is and how its all a ploy by the feminist lobby ... Not so I say. I think I speak for all men when I say we are delighted with the airlines’ policy of seating us away from unaccompanied minors on all flights. This whole paedophile scare is in fact a cunning ploy by the male sex to help them avoid contact with the irritating little punks as much as possible. Perhaps one day, the truth will leak out and the feminist lobby will realise that they have been fooled, hah! fooled I say, and that the vast majority of men are actually decent and safe. But until then, guys, keep them guessing!
Arielle Carder is a babe! Arielle

No comments: